Rekrutmen bersama BUMN Tahun 2023
Terdapat beberapa tahapan tes dalam seleksi pegawai BUMN diantaranya adalah:
- Tes Kompetensi Dasar (TKD) dan Core Values (AKHLAK)
- Tes Bahasa Inggris
- Tes Kompetensi Bidang (TKB), Psikotes, Wawancara dan MCU
Setelah lolos dari seleksi administrasi, akan dilanjutkan ke Tes TKD dan Core Values yang terdiri dari 154 soal dimana 100 soal untuk TKD dan 54 soal Core Values.
Pendaftaran rekrutmen BUMN akan dibuka di website resmi The Indonesian Human Capital Forum (FHCI) di alamat fhcibumn.com
Berikut ini adalah contoh soal bahasa Inggris pada seleksi BUMN yang dapat kalian pelajari sebagai referensi untuk tes bahasa Inggris pada seleksi pegawai BUMN Tahun 2023. Selamat belajar!
1. School principals … at schools
C. Going To Work
D. May be Working
E. To Working
Jawaban: B. Work
Read this Text carefully for question 2-4!
In Montana and Wyoming a cowboy’s life is harder in the winter than in other seasons. During the spring and fail round-ups, a cowboy works long hours.
The weather is good, however, and he enjoys being out of doors. The sun shines almost every day, and it rarely rains.
During July and August there is little work for a cowboy and he can spend much of his time at rodeos, his favorite from of recreation.
In the winter, as in the spring and fail, cowboy also has a lot to do, but the severe weather makes his work very difficult. He often works in extreme cold and wind.
Even when the weather is bad, he rides his horse continuously, watching over his stock and taking care of the weak animals that cannot stand the wind and cold.
2. What is the topic of paragraph ?
A. How to care of animals in winter
B. Spring and fail seasons in Montana
C. The life of cowboy throughout the year
D. Winter, an extreme season in Montana
E. Rodeos a cowboyJawaban:s recreation
Kunci Jawaban: C. The life of cowboy throughout the year
3. With which of the following sentences should the paragraph end ?
A. Therefore, cowboys are usually considered very strong
B. Thus, throughout the year cowboy work hard but they enjoy their social life
C. To conclude, all cowboys are well trained and good at rodeos
D. ThatJawaban:s why cowboys work very hard only during the spring and fail
E. As a result of their hard work, cowboys do not socialize well
Kunci Jawaban: B. Thus, throughout the year cowboy work hard but they enjoy their social life
4. His father insisted on … medicine, because he thinks it will enable his son to help many people.
A. He is studying
B. That he studies
C. Having studied
D. He is to study
E. his studying
Kunci Jawaban: B. That he studies
5. Who … you information about this test ?
A. have give
B. Is Given
Kunci Jawaban: B. Is Given
6. I … the advertisement at local newspaper.
B. Would Reading
C. Have Reading
E. To Read
Kunci Jawaban: D. Read
7. The great apes, a generally peaceful species … in groups
A. Would rather living
B. Would rather live
C. Would rather they live
D. Would rather lived
Kunci Jawaban: B. Would rather live
8. Little children are usually afraid of by their mother.
B. To leave
D. Been left
Kunci Jawaban: C. Leaving
9. “ When did you realize you had lost your purse “ “ When I … ,one to pay the conductor”
A. Was needing
B. Had needed
C. Have needing
D. Am needing
KunciJawaban: B. Had needed
10. The increase in the sales of new cars ……. Expected to make traffic jams worse.
Kunci Jawaban: A. Is